I met Amy Scott of Nomadtopia in Buenos Aires, 2012. She is a fellow nomad and runs the Nomadtopia blog. Recently, she’s started the Nomadtopia Podcast where she interviews nomads about their lives. One of those interviewees is yours truly. Here is the rough outline of the interview.
- Why I became nomadic
- The hobbies and interests, including much ado about my board games
- The best ways to meet locals no matter where you go
- Working a full-time job remotely
- The time-consuming aspects of nomadic life
- Asking the hard questions and actively choosing the life you want to live
My favourite part is when we discuss my secondary mission statement “To inspire people to actively choose how to live their lives, and to make that choice with bravery and passion.” That bit starts at 45m and 40s into the show.
So what are you waiting for? Head over there and check it out!